Lower Body: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Squats: 3 sets, 10 repetitions. Use weight that gets difficult around the 7th rep
- Leg Curls: 3 sets, 12 repetitions. This needs to get really hard towards the 2nd set. You should be just about dead by the end of it. Rest for a few minutes.
- Leg Press: 3 sets, 15 repetitions. LOTS of weight. This exercise is a lot easier than leg curls.
- Green Sally’s: 1 set. For those of you who don’t know what this is, you squat when the song says down, and you come back up when the song says up. Be sure you stay down until it says up because the song does it at different times. Here is the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A2V9Bu80J4
- jump rope: 3 minutes
- Calve workout:3 sets, 25 reps. I don’t know the name of the exercise, but it is the typical calve workout. I use lots of weight on this too.
I repeat the whole workout one more time then take it easy for the rest of the day. I also begin and end all of my workouts with an abdominal workout.